21-06-13

CHEERS TO THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND

HELLO BLOG WORLD. Four test down, five more to go! That's also the reason why I didn't blog that much last week - I was drowning in my books, trying to follow my learning schedule, something you may have noticed if you're following me on Instagram. I couldn't be happier with my weekend than right now - On principle I decided not to learn today but watch series and read some blogposts. For you guys: A quick picture diary from my last three days. Am I the only one spending day after day with my books?



http://picasion.com/i/1UE9i/

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke blije foto's, love the gif. image
    at the end c: softijs is super! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je bent niet de enige die nog toetsen heeft. Helaas heb ik er ook nog een aantal te gaan :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke foto's! En een mooie kleur nagellak :)
    Fijn weekend!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel veel succes met je examens! Ik hoef gelukkig alleen nog mijn rapport op te halen, le happy me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen