08-04-2013

Oh Monday

Free day, I love it!  I have no test today so I could spent all day just in my house, with a perfect intention to learn History, Math and Dutch Language. Eventually I finished my History epitome and learned it, because I'm very bad in History and I'm hoping to get a good note this time. We'll see... I started my day with some pancakes which is like the best breakfast ever and today I've had finally time for it. I really recommend it, it's so, so good.
I did a little DIY this weekend, because I really was in a DIYmood so I tried out something. And I think I've figured out how to upload the videos from my camera (finally) so as soon as I uploaded and edited everything, the DIY is coming up! You can see a sneak peek of it at the last picture.
How was your day?



2 opmerkingen: