26-04-2013

Instal♡ve

1. Summer, where are you? || 2. A little Hema-breakfast I had a while ago with two of my friends || 3. The pink dip-dye short I made! (click here for the tutorial) || 4. Working that body at the gym || 5. Random pictures while class || 6. One of my favorite quotes, take time to read it because it's so true! || 7. The best smoothie in the world - strawberry-banana smoothie! || 8. Selfie shot || 9. Boredom while class + desperarely looking for new outfits make this.

OH YES GUYS. I finally have Instagram. You may have noticed the Instagram-button in my menu above about two weeks ago, and today I'm gonna share my last nine pictures with you. I'm not gonna do something like a weekly 'Instagram Diary', because the ones who are interested in my Instagram pictures can just follow me here (my username is leonie_ada) and the ones who aren't... Well they aren't and they're not gonna notice anything of them further I think.

What are your usernames? I would love to get some Insta-inspiration, maybe follow one of you or just check out your profile! You can leave it in the comments. (:

1 opmerking: