17-12-13

Video | Mini Haul London

Hi guys! I know, it is a little while ago since I went off to London but it is bever too late for hauls, right? So today I will be finally showing you the things I bought in London. he things worth showing, I mean, otherwise this haul would be extended with about ten minutes of Starbucks cups and Starbucks cookies and a lot more food.
I planned on posting this video last saturday, but as always I mistook myself in the time the editing and uploading needed - Youtube is so terribly slow when it comes to uploading. I always wonder how people with a video every week find time for that. But hey, here it is!
Right now I am busy practising my vocals on some classical Christmas songs with my music class, because tonight we are having a little Christmas concert of school, in which you are required to sing if you have chosen the subject music. But, come on, this kind of obligation is not bad, they are Christmas songs and Christmas songs are always right (Yes, even Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer is allowed at this time of the year).



Click here if you can't see the video!

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke aankoopjes, vooral het rode rokje vond ik leuk.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuke aankoopjes!, wat spreek je goed Engels!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, I love this!! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as NYC fashion, beauty, health, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: A Colorful Cold Day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love your blog! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Like this haul ;)

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je rode rokje, zwarte sweater en baby lips sticks zijn mijn favorieten! :) Ik wil heel graag nog eens naar Londen, om te shoppen alleen al haha ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ah, je hebt zo'n leuke dingen gekocht! Jaloers. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Heeeeel leuk filmpje! Je hebt echt leuke dingentjes gekocht! & omg ik wil jou stem en accent. Je kan echt goed Engels!
    Liefs, Anne!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen