13-09-13

Friday 13th

''In the Western world, a significant chunk of the population suspects bad things will happen whenever the 13th day of a month occurs on the day of the week called Friday. The fear of this day is known as paraskevidekatriaphobia.''
In that case, it gives me three options. The first ones are that I am neither a part of the Western world nor the chunk of the population and the last one is that I am stupid and my bad luck is still waiting for the right time to appear. But so far, so good.
This time, friday the thirteenth has actually turned out pretty positive for me. Because, initially, after two years, three months and five days I am finally able to look at my whole teeth again - GOODBYE BRACES! I am really, really happy! Today I just could not stop smiling at myself in the mirror and celebrating and being happy and feel how smooth my teeth are without a random piece of iron covering my teeth up and YES I do actually realize that if you have never had braces this may sound pretty weird to you so let's move on to the next thing:
Today I found myself a really really soft, black and white pullover at the Vero Moda (But right now I see the price tag says ONLY haha). It is kind of a high low pullover (if that is even an expression) and I love it. Already. I think I am starting to get to the point where I am actually liking fall. Not one can simply not like fall if a pullover which is softer than anything is taking part in your closet, waiting for the colder days to begin so it can finally be worn. Am I right?
Oh, and another good thing of fall? That moment when the rain is falling on your roof and you are covered up in a warm bed with a cup of hot chocolate and some good episodes of a serie.
Guys, let's just pretend it is fall already, please? And fingers crossed my bad luck will decide to not show up today. :)





12 opmerkingen:

  1. Die trui is echt mooi! Bedankt voor je lieve reactie <3
    (Ps: ik heb nog steeds hetzelfde aantal volgers, ben je het vergeten misschien? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Sorry, normaal stuurt bloglovin' me automatisch een mailtje bij een nieuwe follower, blijkbaar heeft 'i het nu laten afweten :) heel erg bedankt voor het volgen!
      Je schrijft erg leuk trouwens, de connectie tussen vrijdag de dertiende en je beugel is leuk bedacht. Staat je goed!
      Volgens mij volg ik je al, zo niet, dan ga ik daar maar eens werk van maken :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Wauw wat zie je er goed uit nu je beugel weg is, je straalt helemaal! :)
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super leuke post! Erg leuke trui ook, ik kijk echt uit naar de herfst! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig gebitje heb je zo zeg! Ben blij om te horen dat vrijdag de 13e bij jou goed is verlopen :) ik had er eigenlijk niet eens overnagedacht haha, ik wist dat het vrijdag de 13e was door een hysterisch-schreeuwende vriendin hahaha. Fijn weekend! Liefs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fijn dat je beugel eruit is, je hebt er een mooi gebit voor terug gekregen! Je pullover vind ik erg leuk, ideaal voor de herfst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Zo leuk dat je beugel eruit is. Ben mega jaloers, ik moet nog zeker 4 maand :((
    Leuke trui, het ziet er lekker gemakkelijk uit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your necklace

    XX

    Nienq || Check my latest post on www.nienq.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen