03-06-13

Hello June

Hello there guys! How was your weekend? Mine was very nice! As I said, I've been to the 'EO-Jongerendag on Saturady.' It was filmed all day, so maybe you saw it on the television or heard it on the radio. It was a very lovely day and as promised I did a little bit of filming! Right now I'm busy with uploading it (that's a lie, the computer's uploading it and I'm busy with writing about it) but I didn't knew it would take soo long, I feel like it lasts hours haha! After every video is uploaded I'll edit it a little and post it on my blog! But don't expect too much haha.
The outfit on the pictures here I wore a few days ago, and of course it's combined with my new Converses. I love them! What do you think?


Jacket: Lakeside || Top: H&M || Bracelet: Pieces || Jeans: Zara || Shoes: Converse Allstar



16 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outift, je broek en ketting zijn super!
    Liefs,x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Superleuke outfit, die bordeaux allstars zijn echt awesome ö
    Vind je broek ook erg leuk!
    Volg je nu op Bloglovin,
    volg je mij misschien terug?

    Liefs, Liese
    catsanddresses.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey meis! ik vind je Converse echt heel leuk.. die kleur wilde ik ook heel graag:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey, thanks a lot for your nice comment on my blog! Loved to read it! :)

    Your outfit is pretty cool. I like how your able to combine your clothes! Really good! :)

    Best,
    Marlene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely blog! :)

    http://ineedtoflyaway.blogspot.fi/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Incredible outfits, i love your jeans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Die jeans is echt leuk en allstars zitten echt zo lekker!
    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen