28-03-13

Tell me how to get back to summer paradise







































Shirt: New Yorker

Streets are frozen
I can’t stop these feelings melting through

‘Cause I remember every sunset
I remember every word you said
We were never gonna say goodbye

Tell me how to get back
to summer paradise
And I’ll be there in a heartbeat

Hello lovely readers! So, I'm having an extra long weekend right now because of Easter, and probably you're enjoying it with me. (: Well, I'm not complaining. I finally have some time to catch up my sleep, watch the Lying Game and do a lot more of fun stuff. Happy Easter!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuk shirt! Jij ook fijne pasen:)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk shirt! & leuke foto's :D
    happy easter to you too ;)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Supertoffe t-shirt!

    Doe je mee met mijn give-away? Het is een blogworkshop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen