11-03-13

RANDOM FACTS

♡ I'm born in South-Africa. And no, I don't know anything of living there anymore because I was just one year old when I moved to Holland.
♡ I did my first and second year on primary school in one year. That means I've always been one year younger than the rest of my class. But because it has always been like that it isn't a problem or anything for me.
♡ If I like a singer or band really much, I'll download almost all their songs, then listen to the half of them and when I finally listened all the songs I'm already fan of another artist.
♡ After I've seen a nail-art video of Michelle Phan, I often go and do it myself. And fail. Always. I'm still wondering why, because it seems so easy.
♡ Pink is my favorite colour. I don't know why, but there is so much pink in my room. It's not because I want to be a 'girl' girl and only buy pink fluffy stuff. No, pink just makes the world better. :)




























♡ I really can't watch something on my computer. Every five minutes I have to check Twitter over or heart some photos or whatever, and I miss the clue of the thing I'm watching, so it can take me two hours to watch an episode of 45 minutes.
♡ I hate dark chocolate. It's so bitter, I don't understand why people actually like it.
♡ I definitely want to go on a roadtrip through America some day.
♡ Summer is my favorite season. I just like hanging out outside all day, swimming, going on holiday, the sun, summerclothes and all that stuff.
♡ I want to speak Spanish fluently someday. And I don't care the only word I know by now is 'Ola'. I just want it.


























♡ I love the stars. I could lay outside and watch them forever. Unless it's cold outside, then I prefer staying inside. :)
♡ I've always bited my nails, and I still do sometimes. I hate it, it just goes automatically.
♡ I never know what to answer to the question 'Describe yourself in one word.'
♡ When I was younger, I used to write stories in little notebooks all the time. Sometimes I find an old story and it's so hilarious to read.
♡ I love watching soccer games, especially when my favorite team is winning (what they're supposed to do always, we've got a fan of AJAX and of course the national Dutch team over here). And since I've known what the definition offside means, I consider myself as a real soccer expert.




























♡ Thunder and lightning fascinate and scare me both.
♡ When I read diaries from about two years ago, I read things I've already forgotten by now. If I don't write it down, I'll forget it and memories are too important.
♡ I was once at a performance from Ralf Mackenbach. Unfortunately, I'm nót a fan.
♡ I always make wishes when I see it's 00:00, 11:11 and 22:22. Oh, and also on shooting stars.
♡ When I'm bored I go braid my hair. Don't ask me why.
♡ I've watched High School Musical a lot. And really, a lot. I've seen the first one over twelve times, and let not speak about the other ones. But hey, they're not that bad. Not really. I mean, Zac Efron is in it.
♡ On the Univé Gymgala I saw a lot of sportmen from the Olympic Games. And I can't remember their names, while there are probably people who would do everything to see them.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I really can't watch something on my computer. Every five minutes I have to check Twitter over or heart some photos or whatever, and I miss the clue of the thing I'm watching, so it can take me two hours to watch an episode of 45 minutes.
    & After I've seen a nail-art video of Michelle Phan, I often go and do it myself. And fail. Always. I'm still wondering why, because it seems so easy.

    Zo herkenbaar haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige foto's meid vooral die een na laatste. Prachtig! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie foto's en leuk om te lezen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuk om te lezen! En pure chocolade is het lekkerste wat er is hihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie foto's! We hebben je genomineerd voor de Liebster Award! Klik hier voor meer info: http://pslivelifelovely.blogspot.nl/2013/03/liebster-award.html? xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen