13-03-13

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost.


























As I've been sick for about three days now, I don't have any nice pictures of outfits or anything (I walk around in hoodies and sweatpants). So, here are some pictures I made a while ago. It was the first day when I got my camera, and take pictures of everything to try it out. I think the pictures worked ut pretty well. All right, now I'm gonna continue my circadian: Drink water, cough, sneeze, meet my bed or the couch, watch Pretty Little Liars and hope I'm better soon.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Coldplay titel! En veel beterschap. :( xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Everybody who's lost, can be found
    While you're reading this, mind checking out my blog? Leave a captivating comment or maybe follow my fab blog? :)
    Just a suggestion ;-)
    Love yours,
    xoxo
    your fab follower, J.
    www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beterschap! Ik heb je genomineerd voor de Liebster Award, kijk voor meer informatie op mijn blog! Liefs, Tamara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik hou van close-up foto's.
    Succes met niezen. :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen