01-03-13

Boyfriend jeans + inspiration

Hello! Monday I wore my new boyfriend jeans to school. I have that thing that I want to wear my new clothes immediately to school. I found out it's very hard to combine them with other clothes, because you easily run the risk to look slovenly. Monday I wore them with a black shirt, a black blazer and black heels. But I'll don't combine them like that always of course, so I started to look for some inspiration on Lookbook. I think it looks the best with a belt, a blazer and it doesn't go without high heels! But the white blouse and the sandals don't look bad, either. In the last collage you can see my boyfriend jeans.



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Héle gave broek! Zelf zoek ik als een tijdje de perfecte :) Het staat je super leuk, Liefs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk, vooral in de lente! Ik draag hem altijd met pumps en een blouseje die ik voor wat in mijn broek stop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Erg leuke inspiratie, leuke broek ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Toffe inspiratie! Hij staat je erg goed , nu weet ik nog wel iets voor op mijn wishlist! Maar waar heb je hem gekocht? :)
    Liefs Anne!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen