18-02-13

Holidays, you gotta love it ♥

First day of my holiday, i like it! Today we went to my grandparents. At a certain point we found some old slides and I watched all of them. It's so funny to see pictures from about fourty years ago: Very old telephones, my mother as a baby, the seventies' fashion with its flared dresses, the vintage cars and mailboxes. But I like pictures anyway. (:
After that we went to one of my favorite stores, the IKEA! I would even like it if the only thing I could do was just walking around and admiring all of the rooms and furniture. Which I, actually, do about 80 percent of the time. BUT I also got some stuff and ate a delicious cake with fruit juice. The stuff I bought? A new duvet with flowers and a shelf to hang on the wall, something I wanted for soooo long. And, of course, the famous IKEA-pencil has found its place on my desk. ☺

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Awh.. zo jaloers.. Ik wil ook vakantie! haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat dekbedovertrek, zo lief! Geniet er maar van, want ik heb geen vakantie :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superleuk! fijne vakantiee! mijne is net voorbij :( hihi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dat dekbedovertrek heb ik ook. Fijne vakantie! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen