08-02-13

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

It's finally friday! Weekend, I've been waiting so long for you. After my test today I went with two good friends to La Place, a cosy little restaurant that sells the best food in the world. We ordered a big glass of hot chocolate (with whipped cream, of course) and delicious pastries. After spending about two hours eating and talking, we went shopping - I'm really getting a summerfeeling when I see all the pretty summerdresses!
Anyway, after that we went to school again because we had rehearsal for a play next week. I'm in the music group, playing the keyboard. And right now I'm enjoying my free lazy afternoon with movies and pizza.
Btw, you should definitely check out this amazing cover of Justin Biebers 'I Would' by Tyler Ward!



14 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahw die taart ziet er echt mega lekker uit!

    Liefs,
    www.mindyourdream.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gimme that cake! De La Place is mijn tweede thuis en mijn standaardonderkomen tijdens een tussenuur, haha. Hun witte chocolademelk is to die for! Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ziet er lekker uit!
    & dat liedje van Justin Bieber is inderdaar erg leuk! <3

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. those look delightful!! i want some!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lekker!
    Ik vind die broodjes daar altijd zo lekker!

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Die cover van Justin is inderdaad mooi! Net als de rest van z'n acoustische album.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik heb echt zin in die chocomelk nu !
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ziet er lekker uit meid

    x

    www.sistersandsisters.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oeh, dat ziet er lekker uit!
    Ik vind dat je een hele leuk blog hebt, en ik heb je genomineerd voor de Liebster Blog Award! Kijk op mijn blog voor meer info en de spelregels :)

    Liefs, Sofie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow wat heerlijk!!!

    New blogpost: tips voor valentijnsdag...x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen