23-02-13

A Little Shoplog

As promised, a post about the clothes I bought in Utrecht wednesday. I love the fringle top, because it also looks nice with a blazer, which means I'm able to wear it at this time of the year. And I have no idea who invented the Galaxy print, but he or she is definitely a hero. It's a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I just couln't leave it on that table in the store. And the last thing I bought is a Boyfriend jeans. I finally found one with the right color and size. Thank you, Mango!
Fringle Top: Only €19,95
Galaxy Top: New Yorker €12,95
 Boyfriend Jeans: Mango €29,99

What do you think?

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahh dat topje met de galaxy-print, inderdaad echt aweeeeesome!! En het lijkt me ook leuk staan met die stoere boyfriend-jeans. Degene die die heeft uitgevonden voor meiden is ook echt een held; ze zitten zó lekker <3
    xx
    PS; ik heb een giveaway, wil je meedoen?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke aankopen! Vooral de galaxy top vind ik erg leuk :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen